Fly Wales is one of the UK's leading Flying Schools and Charter Airlines. We specialise in bespoke air charter and you can obtain many flying licence qualifications using highly recommended UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) instructors.
- We are available 24 hours, 7 days a week with a dedicated fleet and crew who will attend to your every need.
- Fly Wales gives you complete flexibility and control over your time with us.
- Whether it be for pleasure or business, Fly Wales offers quality and efficiency for you.
- Fly Wales has been providing quality air charter throughout the UK and Europe for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience to meet the needs of all of your air charter requirements.
- Fly Wales operates under its own Air Operators Certificate and thus we are directly regulated and audited by the UK Civil Aviation Authority, which gives you the peace of mind that you are dealing directly with a professional and reputable company.
Fly Wales originally started in 1981 when John Rees first bought G-AVJF, a dual control Cessna 172 for his son Jonathon. The business was run part time, the time was split between working on the family farm and running the Fly Wales. They employed military pilots from Broady RAF camp on weekends to give pleasure flights and lessons.
In 1987 the flying school turned full time which was run by John and Gwen Rees, while their sons took over the farm. At the same time Chief Pilot, Gwyndaf Williams started at the age of 19.
Fly Wales obtained its Air Operator Certificate (AOC) in 1995. This allows commercial air transport.